Nationally Recognized Web Page Links for Addiction & Mental Health
- National Institute of Mental Health: www.nimh.nih.gov.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse: www.nida.nih.gov.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: www.samhsa.gov.
- COGNIT-Continuous Recovery Management System: www.cognitsa.com Login: elearning.cognitsa.com.
- Hazelden and Dartmouth Medical School Co-Occurring Disorders Program (CDP): www.cooccurring.org – The authors of CDP are internationally recognized pioneers in the research and treatment of co-occurring disorders from Dartmouth Medical School.
- Matrix Institute on Addictions: www.matrixinstitute.org. – specializes in addiction and relapse prevention for substance abuse and dependency.
Twelve-Step Recovery Websites
- Alcoholics Anonymous: www.aa.org
- Narcotics Anonymous: www.na.org
- Al-Anon & Alateen: www.al-anon.alateen.org
- Emotions Anonymous: www.emotionsanonymous.org
- Gamblers Anonymous: www.gamblersanonymous.org
- Families Anonymous: www.familiesanonymous.org
SMART Recovery: www.smartrecovery.org